Arjan's World: Bloglines Disaster
You are now being redirected to the new housing of Arjan's World. Click here in case nothing happens

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bloglines Disaster

Man, I just pressed the '101 feeds' button in Bloglines. This means I just lost track of the status of all blogfeeds with no way to put the situation back to one minute ago :) Normally, I don't keep up with everything from day to day, meaning there's some blogs which a queue of maybe one or two weeks waiting for me. The terrific thing of an RSS reader is that normally you don't have any problem here. Until you press that 'all feeds' button, that is.
This means I will really miss a lot of maybe interesting stuff. Or, I have to load all blogs in Bloglines again, and read loads of stuff I already read some time ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home