Arjan's World: Firefox problem with Bloglines?
You are now being redirected to the new housing of Arjan's World. Click here in case nothing happens

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Firefox problem with Bloglines?

These days I'm using Firefox more and more on a regular basis. This means from now on I'll also us it to read my bolog via Bloglines. Yesterday I opened a BL folder with *a lot* of blog posts, which was handled OK by FF (that is instead of 142 unread items, there were 0 left. However, this morning using IE, I noticed IE still mentioned 142+ items unread. It seems the FF connection did somehow not synchronise with the server. I'll investigate this further. For the moment: is someone aware of this issue. Guess I won't be the first one with this 'problem'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home