LINKBLOG for August 14, 2007
- Programming HTML with C# - Tim Sneath
Seems nice, at least if you go the Silverlight route. No objection to calling me old-fashioned if you wish
- Speed Up Your Pages And Improve Your YSlow Score With The Coral Content Distribution Network - Haacked
Used YSlow now to analyse some sites, but didn't grok that CDN thing (or, didn't bother to look it up. Phil to the rescue once again. Somehow he always tells me what I need at the right moment. Phil, thanks!
- You're a TDD newbie on a project team with Jeremy, what do you do? - Jeremy D. Miller
We're sort of adopting TDD suddenly so this caught my attention, after initial skipping during the (post-holiday) overwhelming number of unread posts.
- Heuristic Testing - masukomi.org
Funny way of explaining the value of (Unit) Testing
- Get me off this crazy thing! - Chip’s Quips
Autohority, popularity: if you want to track down if you really reach your audience, it's more complicated than who links to who
- Sandcastle project templates for Visual Studio 2005 - Jan Schreuder
Personally like Sandcastle, but it really has that beta feeling if you use it. Now, Jan Schreuder encourages us to try a 'new star on the horizon': DocProject
- The process process - Bug Bash
- How to Self-Study for a Computer Programming Job - Steve McConnell
- Some Thoughts on Hadoop - Dare Obasanjo
No idea what Hadoop is -OK, I looked it up :-) ' Hadoop is a software platform that lets one easily write and run applications that process vast amounts of data '- , just to show that is seems names tend to go weirder and weirder. Aren't we able to come up with something better these days?
- Bread Crumb Trail - Greg Young
remember where you were after leaving your (recursive) code