Arjan's World: Back From Holiday: Time To Build A Better Blog
You are now being redirected to the new housing of Arjan's World. Click here in case nothing happens

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Back From Holiday: Time To Build A Better Blog

Just as if you're interested in my being back from holiday :) The only thing you will have noticed is that I haven't been blogging for a substantial amount of time.

Therefore, it's time to reposition my blog, and rethink the plans (plans, did I have plans !?) I have with it. Time to skim through Darren Rowse's series 31 Days to Building a Better Blog Headquarters because I, just like this guy, Jack Krupansky lack the inspiration and convincing content, necessary for writing an interesting blog.

And remember: content is only interesting if other people start reading and valuing it, not if you think you're great yourself.

via the always delicious del.icio.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home