LINKBLOG for September 26, 2007
- Being a Better DBA - An interview with Brad McGehee - Greg Hughes
When was the last time *you* listened to a podcast? Honestly? One of the things I know I should do more, but, ahh, the lack of time is standing in the way. Still, learning how to be a better DBA is definitely a healthy career path if you don't know where to go...
- Inside Architecture : Asking IT to perform Business Process Management...
' It's a truly wild ride '
- My Story - Leo Babauta
5 minutes ago I had never heard of Leo but according to Jarkko he's on of the rising stars in the blogosphere. His weblog seems impressive enough. Read Jarkko's story for more info though!
- Meer toetsen, deel 2 -Taco Oosterkamp
Lifehacking.nl on more keyboard goodness, I'm thinking of dissing my mouse someday soon. Pity if you can't read Dutch though :-(
hint: paste URL in Babel Fish to get a glimpse...
- x.doc - a code documentation comment manager add-in for VS2005 - The Code Project - Macros and Add-ins
' a Visual Studio (VS) 2005 add-in that provides a means to manage and visualize source-code comment documentation interactively in the IDE '
Read that twice; if you still don't get it, just peek at the screenshot to get an idea
- Did it with .NET - LINQ Closures May Be Hazardous to Your Health!
Me always gets a strange look in the eyes seeing word like lexical and closures in one sentence. And now these things are even bad for your health...
- The Button - Rands In Repose
Rands is providing you with lots of details for your next (job) interview. Helpful even if you're not expecting to join the rat race shortly
- Scott Hanselman's Computer Zen - The Weekly Source Code 6
Scott's ' ongoing quest to read source code to be a better developer '
- Introducing MonoRail.HotSwap
via Scott on source code comes this piece from Ayende showing among others a nify way to (re)compile code on the fly with source code. Here he does it by using a file as input, but(...)
- Smashing the Myth of Predictable Software Development Part 2: Living with Unpredictability - Jeff’s Post
And o yeah, today there was some indecisive guy on the other side of the globe erroneously thinking this heterosexual, god-fearing, code-loving dude has a beard! Yikes! I would be kicked out of the house instantly.
feel flattered though!