LINKBLOG for May 10, 2008
Partial listing, with del.icio.us having some serious issues at the moment...
- Talks Abstracts - Oren Eini
Oren lists all of his talks
- The 300 Page Ideal - Charles Petzold
New book coming up: The Annotated Turing
- Project Failures - Blame the Process, or the People? - Casey Charlton
food for thought
- Exposing Windows WorkFlow as Web services - Prabhjot Bakhsi
- Introduction to using XPathDocument, XPathNodeIterator, XPathNavigator and XPathExpression Objects - Usman M Khan
- The Joy of Freeing Up Mental RAM - Russell Ball
GTD. Having read the book a couple weeks ago, I can attest that it works: my Inbox is really empty, and so my mind can work on other things than keeping track of all emails and things-to-do that still must be done...
- Hi, my name is Resource. I am seventy-five percent billable - Brian Reindel
' Ultimately, there is no real statistical evidence that being called a resource is damaging to the psyche, but it is certainly worth considering the possibility '
Always thought 'resource' was a given, but maybe we should just object more...
- SECURITY: BlogEngine.NET Security update - Craig Bailey